Uma ist eine kleine, missgestaltete Kreatur die durch irgendetwas mit Ciri in Verbindung steht. Uma kann nichts anderes als "Uma" sprechen, woher sein Name kommt.
|Dieser Artikel ist noch nicht (vollständig) auf Deutsch übersetzt.
Du kannst das Hexer Wiki unterstützen, indem du ihn. Entferne abschließend diese Markierung.
Tagebucheintrag[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
- When Geralt encountered a misshapen midget at Phillip Strengers court, he didn't think much of it. Yet when he heard a similarly deformed being has washed up on Skellige's shores in the same boat in which Ciri and her mysterious companion had sailed off shortly prior, he connected the two at once. It was clear this rough-hewn hunk of flesh was the key to finding Cirilla.
- Sadly, there was no communicating with Uma. The gnarled twiglet lived in his own miniature world. Yet Geralt knew Uma was the key to finding Ciri. Even if no pertinent information was forthcoming from the creature's stunted lips, surely further investigation would squeeze some solution out of this riddle.
- Though Yennefer and Vesemir agreed Uma was suffering from a powerful curse, they could not reach a consensus about how to go about lifting it. Sharp words were exchanged before Vesemir stepped in and announced that before Yennefer did anything he would try one of the traditional witcher methods.
- All that was left to the others was to wait.
- Though Vesemir's method had worked to disenchant the famous Swan of Poviss, it brought no breakthrough here. Vesemir did, however, succeed in confirming that Uma's body was a sort of magic prison in which some other being was trapped.
- Yennefer's method did not prognosticate a high chance for Uma's survival – yet was now the only remaining option for lifing the curse.
- The ritual succeeded beyond their wildest expectations. The person cursed inside Uma turned out to be none other than Avallac'h, a powerful elven Sage the witcher had met before.